FIT IN Child Development Centre
has successfully helped children from 16 months old to 6 years old with learning disabilities to live a normal and healthy life. Our experienced therapists are confident that they will find a method that suits your child.
Proven Effective One-to-One Therapy
FIT IN one-to-one therapy has a proven track record for helping children in need of early intervention. Our therapy programs have changed more than 200 lives of children and parents.
Find the nearest centre to you. Appointment is required as some of our centres are at full capacity.
Therapies at Fit In
FIT IN™ Behaviour Therapy
FIT IN Behaviour Therapy is developed by our senior child psychologist using extensive scientific research. The main purpose is to maximise the child's ability to learn and develop by fading off undesired behaviours and reduce autism disorder symptoms. It consists of programs meant to help toddler and pre-schooler to live a normal life and ready for normal schools. It has helped more than 200 children and parent over the past 5 years.
Applied Behaviour Analysis ABA Therapy is the gold standard treatment for autism symptoms. It has become widely accepted worldwide among educators and healthcare professionals for treating symptoms of autism / ASD. It's a systematic therapy whereby desired behaviours can be taught through a carefully designed system of rewards and consequences. Our therapy which incorporates Speech & Occupational Therapies will be the first to start before other therapies.
Speech therapy helps children with different speech and language disorders. This therapy can help improve their fluency, articulation, resonance and putting words together to express themselves effectively. Treatment can be a few months to a year.
OT can strengthen the development of fine & gross motor skills, physical activities and body coordination that children need to function independently daily. Your child may need OT if he shows difficulty in holding a pencil and inability to focus.
We help children with
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Global Developmental Delay
Physical & Sensory
Start with an assessment
Signs to be Concerned
- Avoiding eye contact
- Delayed speech and communication skills
- Focusing on or becoming obsessed by a narrow range of interests
- Engaging in repetitive behavior such as flapping hands
- Children not responding to their name by 12 months
- Children not pointing at distant objects by 14 months
- Poor memory & short attention span
- Difficult in reading and spelling
Book an Assessment
Assessment with our therapists will take up to 90 minutes and you will receive a report to find out whether your child is in one of the five categories;
1. A neurotypical child
3. Delay in speech
5. Other diagnosis along the spectrum
WhatsApp to Book Now
Exclusive One-to-One Therapy
Personalised Therapy Program for Your Child
Our child expert therapists carefully develop stimuli to help children build their language, communication, and vocabulary skills. Each child receives a personalized set of stimuli based on their Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Our stimuli have been shown to significantly enhance children's development and confidence.
Why Use Our Stimuli?
- Personalized: Our stimuli are tailored to each child's individual needs and goals.
- Evidence-based: Our stimuli are based on research-proven methods for teaching children with autism and speech delays.
- Effective: Our stimuli have been shown to significantly improve children's language, communication, and vocabulary skills.
How to Get Started
To learn more about our personalised one to one therapy program, please contact us today.
Learn about Autism
Get to know Autism
Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), is a developmental disorder. It affects how a child communicates and interacts with others, as well as how they behave and learn.
Autism is a lifelong condition, symptoms and signs can first appear when a child is very young. Autism cannot be cured, but therapies and treatment can help a child with ASD reduce their symptoms and improve quality of life when they grow up.
The most effective autism treatment is One-to-One ABA Therapy which has a proven track record to help children with autism to fade out their symptoms and live a normal live.
If the treatment of autism is delayed, the risk of children reaching a mentally stagnate point is high. Children with ASD who have a delayed diagnosis face learning difficulties. Another risk of not treating your child with ASD is that they may have cognitive or sensory issues and are unable to fit in to normal day to day environment.
One-to-One Behaviour Therapy is the Key
One-to-One Behaviour therapy is a more intensive approach that can lead to faster developmental progress compared to group therapy sessions. With individualized attention and targeted treatment, children receive consistent reinforcement, leading to more rapid acquisition of new skills and behaviors.
Cut down your 4 years of therapy to just 1 year.
90% of children make substantial gain with ABA Therapy since 1987. Usually after two years of intensive ABA therapy treatment the high functioning child would no longer be in the spectrum and will start his school life as a regular kid, going to mainstream school with same age peers.
Our proven FIT IN™ one-to-one Behaviour Therapy helps to improve:
- Language and communication skills
- Attention, focus and memory
- Social skills
- Reduce stress in early childhood
- Fit in to natural environment
- x4 times more effective than group therapy
It's Never Too Late to Fit In
"There's No Place Like Home"
Our Parent Training Program guides parents of children with developmental delay through the journey, giving them an understanding on how their child's mind works while bringing out their children unique skills and talents.
Trusted by Schools, Parents and Health Professionals.
Malaysia Autism Parents Support Facebook Group
Malaysia Autism Parent Support Group (MAPSG)
Parents can join in conversation about autism and any learning disabilities. Parents can also share their feelings and experience with other parents and ask for help from experts and therapists in the field.
Your Child Can Be Great With Us
Discover if your child demonstrates certain abilities far in excess of average. This may include rapid calculation, solving puzzles, artistic ability, photographic memory, map making, or musical ability.
Famous Autistic People in History
- Michelangelo – Sculptor, Painter, Architect, Poet
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Classical Composer
- Sir Isaac Newton – Mathematician, Astronomer, & Physicist
- Satoshi Tajiri – Creator of Nintendo’s Pokémon
- Nikola Tesla – Inventor
- Andy Warhol – Artist
- Hans Christian Andersen – Children’s Author
- Susan Boyle – Singer
- Tim Burton – Movie Director
- Lewis Carroll – Author of “Alice in Wonderland”
- Henry Cavendish – Scientist
- Albert Einstein – Scientist & Mathematician
- Bobby Fischer – Chess Grandmaster
- Bill Gates – Co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation
- Temple Grandin – Animal Scientist
- Thomas Jefferson – Early American Politician
- Steve Jobs – Former CEO of Apple
- Stanley Kubrick – Film Director
- Barbara McClintock – Scientist and Cytogeneticist
- Charles Darwin – Naturalist, Geologist, and Biologist
- Paul Dirac – Physicist
Articles & News
Chat With an Expert