- To help all children to live a normal and healthy life
- To help parents to be aware of autism and child learning disabilities and the options available.
Working at FIT IN is more than just a job.
- You will be well-positioned for a long and successful career in behavioural therapy
- You will be part of a collaborative team of talented therapists
- You will always be learning through ongoing training and shared experience
- You will have the opportunity for your professional development.
RECRUITMENT OPEN FROM 18th April 2021 to 30th May 2021
1. Junior Behavioural Therapist OR Special Needs Educator
- Graduation Year : 2017 - 2021
- Fields of Study : Any Discipline (Preferred: Psychology, Education)
- Education Level (pursuing / obtained) : Diploma or above
- Required Level of Work Experience : None
- Languages spoken: Fluent English & Malay
- Highly passionate for developing children, willingness to learn and compassionate.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Individual that is fun and energetic
- Men are encouraged to apply
- Provide one-to-one therapy to children with special needs under supervision
- Prepare reports and teaching materials
- Attend regular in-house training for professional development
- Attend team and parent meetings
- Professional development and training
- One month induction training
- The opportunity to develop into other roles (e.g. Senior ABA Therapist, Centre Manager) under supervision.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Salary from RM1800 to 2800 per month inclusive of performance bonus
2. Senior ABA Therapist
- 2 years full-time equivalent demonstrated experience as a therapist in Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Experience with social facilitation, group play, naturalistic teaching strategies, and parent training
- Demonstrated ability to implement skill based programs for a wide variety of abilities
- Experience working with children, adolescents and families with special needs, particularly Autism or Asperger's.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently
- A capacity to develop leadership skills
- Working knowledge in the field of Early Intervention
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with families
- Commitment to quality delivery of service
- A thorough knowledge of ABA techniques
- Own car with a current drivers licence
- Desired Characteristics: high energy, passionate and creative
- Field of Study : Psychology or related field
- Education Level : Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Preferred: RBT / BCBA Certified or above
WHY WORK WITH US
- Be a part of a collaborative and passionate team changing the lives of children and their families
- Opportunities for career advancement to be Team Leader and Centre Manager under supervision
- Join a highly supportive team
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Salary from RM3000 to 5500 per month inclusive of performance bonus
3. Centre Manager
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Business or any other related field required.
- Experience: 3 to 4 years of working experience within a large-structured and complex business environment. Preferably worked as junior behavioural therapist in Fit In before, under the supervision of a Team Leader and Centre Manager. Experience in employee performance assessments and adult learning.
- Communication Skills: Written and verbal communication skills are a necessity for clear and concise conveyance of information instructions, and sensitive information, which will determine the effectiveness of the company. This role is required to prepare various training materials and draw reports on the performance and progress of employees and initiatives that are presented to senior management to aid in strategy formulation and informed decision-making
- Microsoft Office & Google Drive : A candidate for the position must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Google Drive, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint, which are all necessary in the creation of both visually and verbally engaging materials and reports for senior training and development management.
- Analytical Skills: The ideal candidate has a proven ability to pinpoint, analyze, assess training needs within the business, translating those needs into actionable initiatives. He will also have an ability to assess the performance of existent systems, identifying points of improvement and developing new improved strategies and initiatives
- Interpersonal Skills: The Centre Manager will also have an ability to work both independently and in a group setting, be able to work comfortably in a highly collaborative setting, have keen attention to detail, be proactive going beyond his call of duty, have a strong sense of personal accountability, and demonstrate composure in times of uncertainty
- People Skills: A candidate for this position must also be highly capable of making deep and meaningful connections with others. They will be a likable and relatable individual who is able to earn the trust of others, hence, making it easier for them to trust and follow in his strategies, programs, and initiatives.
- Competitive salary depending on performance of the centre
- Housing allowance
- Target bonus
- Salary from RM7000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of performance bonus
4. Internship OR Special Needs Assistant
- Currently studying OR have studied in related field
- Background working with children preferred
- Highly animated, passion for developing children, willingness to learn and compassionate
- 6-8 hours availability per week
- Document therapy services accurately and timely (i.e. data collection and reporting parent)
- Work under supervision to provide direct therapy
- Complete the required technical training and participate in ongoing training opportunities
- Redirect, intervene, observe, and monitor client behaviours
- Communicate daily progress and client concerns to the appropriate team members
- Assist clients with personal care including: dressing, toileting, personal hygiene, food and diet needs
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Hands on experience relating to your studies
- Theoretical and practical training from our therapists.
- The opportunity to develop into other roles under supervision.
- Flexible work hours around your study
- RM 8 to 10 Per Hour
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Job application is strictly confidential.