FIT IN Child Development Centre has successfully helped children from age 2 to 17 with learning disabilities to live a normal and healthy life. Our experienced therapists are confident that they will find a method that suits your child.
Our unique ABA Program with 1 Child : 2 Therapists approach in a Natural Environment Teaching NET has helped many children catch up to their development milestones. The golden age to push the child ahead is 3 to 5 years old. Take action now!
When Your Child Needs Help
Symptoms & Signs
- Avoiding eye contact
- Delayed speech and communication skills
- Focusing on or becoming obsessed by a narrow range of interests
- Engaging in repetitive behavior such as flapping hands
- Children not responding to their name by 12 months
- Children not pointing at distant objects by 14 months
- Poor memory & short attention span
- Difficult in reading and spelling
Start with a Chat
Speak to our therapist now, to find out whether your child is in one of the four categories;
1. A Normal Child
2. Delay in speech
Use WhatsApp button
We support children with
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Get to know autism
Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), is a developmental disorder. It affects how a child communicate and interact with others, as well as how they behave and learn.
Autism is a lifelong condition and symptoms and signs can first appear when a child is very young. Autism cannot be cured, but therapies can help a child with ASD reduce their symptoms and improve quality of life when they grow up.
Avoid untreated autism
If the treatment of autism is delayed, the risk of children reaching a mentally stagnate point is high. Children with ASD who have a delayed diagnosis face learning difficulties. Another risk of not treating your child with ASD is that they may have cognitive or sensory issues and are unable to fit in to normal day to day environment.
ABA Therapy + EIP Are The Keys
Early Intervention Program (EIP) and ABA Therapy that focuses on guiding your child's development from a very early stage with a personalised education plan is much required. This program can be conducted at our centre or at your home.
Our proven unique ABA Therapy techniques helps to improve:
- Language and Communication Skills
- Improve Attention, Focus and Memory
- Social Skills
- Fit In to Natural Environment
90% of children make substantial gain with ABA Therapy since 1987. Usually after two years of intensive ABA therapy treatment the high functioning child would no longer be in the spectrum and will start his school life as a regular kid, going to mainstream school with same age peers.
One to One Therapy
Applied Behaviour Analysis
1 Child : 2 Therapist Approach
Group Class | Day Care
If you and your spouse are both working and do not have alternative care arrangement, a full day program will be helpful. It will give you a peace mind at work when you place your child in a full day program in a suitable centre.
On the other hand, if you have someone else to look after your child, you may also consider the half day program option.
Our Group Classes include:
- Learning to compromise
- Brainstorming and working in a group setting
Socializing is a common challenge for children with autism.
Our group classes encourage interaction among other children as well as how to communicate in real life situations.
Natural Environment Teaching NET
1600 of Stimuli + Language Builder
Stimuli which are carefully structured, designed and developed to help children build their language and communication ability as well as recognising 1000 items to help them fit into day to day life.These unique stimulus help children develop vocabulary as well as strengthens their confidence during therapy sessions.
FIT IN visual learning materials are one of the most powerful teaching tools for the child's mind development.
"There's No Place Like Home"
Our Parent Training Program guides parents of children with autism through the child-development process. Giving them an understanding on how their child's mind works while bringing out their unique skills and talents.
PLA School Shadow Aide
Our School Shadow Aide Program PLA is designed for children who require shadow aide support in school. Our trained therapists will work closely with your child in school to provide support and guidance.
Classroom As Per School Setting
A proper classroom setting gives students a learning experience similar to a school. We will be providing an enhance curriculum which comprises of IGCSE and UPSR syllabus.
"These people really believe in what they do. After 12 months of ABA Therapy he has improve so much. Cannot thank them enough!"
Father of 4 years old boy
"My 3-year old daughter was struggling with speaking and making eye contact, Ms. Tiffany was really patient and now my daughter is making good progress."
Mother of a 3 years old girl
"My son is 7 years old and he has been receiving Fit In's School Shadow Aide Services. He has grown to be more independent and has been able to make friends on his own."
Mother of a 7 years old boy
Find Our Centre
Therapy sessions can be conducted at the centre or at home.
Home Based Therapy
Centre Based Therapy
Chat With an Expert
Keep In Touch
Your Child Can Be Great With Us
Discover if your child demonstrates certain abilities far in excess of average. This may include rapid calculation, solving puzzles, artistic ability, photographic memory, map making, or musical ability.
Famous Autistic People in History
- Michelangelo – Sculptor, Painter, Architect, Poet
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Classical Composer
- Sir Isaac Newton – Mathematician, Astronomer, & Physicist
- Jerry Seinfeld – Comedian
- Satoshi Tajiri – Creator of Nintendo’s Pokémon
- Nikola Tesla – Inventor
- Andy Warhol – Artist
- Ludwig Wittgenstein – Philosopher
- William Butler Yeats – Poet
- Dan Aykroyd – Comedic Actor
- Hans Christian Andersen – Children’s Author
- Susan Boyle – Singer
- Tim Burton – Movie Director
- Lewis Carroll – Author of “Alice in Wonderland”
- Henry Cavendish – Scientist
- Albert Einstein – Scientist & Mathematician
- Bobby Fischer – Chess Grandmaster
- Bill Gates – Co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation
- Temple Grandin – Animal Scientist
- Daryl Hannah – Actress & Environmental Activist
- Thomas Jefferson – Early American Politician
- Steve Jobs – Former CEO of Apple
- James Joyce – Author of “Ulysses”
- Alfred Kinsey – Sexologist & Biologist
- Stanley Kubrick – Film Director
- Barbara McClintock – Scientist and Cytogeneticist
- Charles Darwin – Naturalist, Geologist, and Biologist
- Emily Dickinson – Poet
- Paul Dirac – Physicist